Tuesday 10 August 2010

Never Again Tim Campbell (Bright Trust Ideas)

Never Again with Tim Campbell (Bright Trust Ideas)


Can you give me 5 things that you learn t that you would never do again when setting up a business?

“That’s hard because everything we have done to date has got the business to where it is today.  So even if it hasn’t worked ideally or it’d been a mistake. It enable us to get to where we are now”


I wouldn’t going in to a business pitch without fully researching the company I’m pitching to. You have to make sure you are fully aware of who your audience is.

I wouldn’t hire people based on one person’s impression. I’d rather hire for attitude rather than skills.

I would never go into a business that pleased other people and didn’t please me. You got to have passion about what you are doing with your business idea.

I’d never not engage a lawyer or account as early as possible. Get those people on bored as early as possible.

I’d never think I knew everything.

For Full interview log onto www.inisdesuccess.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment