Wednesday 5 May 2010

Never Again With Peter Jones (Dragon)

Never Again With Peter Jones

I always say never have regrets, but you put me on the spot

I would never give credit to a business I don’t know, I would have needed to have done some research behind them, to understand that they are going to pay me.

I would never employ anybody directly that is not passionate, determined and enthused about the role.

I would never discriminate. I very open. It’s about the person for me. I don’t care even to as far about the background. All’s I want to know I’m dealing with someone that’s passionate & enthused and wants to make a difference in life.

I will never ever give up

I will never stop being driven to seeing other people succeeded and give back to the people that deserve it or need help

For full interview Log onto www.insidesuccess.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment